"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bright Advice #17: Take action today.


Ok, lets be honest here. Who procrastinates? I know I use to, but I've been learning to get things done on time. How? Simple. First, know what you want to do, then act on it. Now, that is easier said then done, especially with so many objectives to do each day.

As of late, I've acquired an item that I use on the regular that has helped me not only by accomplishing my tasks, but also keeping my life a little bit more organized. I strongly encourage, for those of you who do not have one, investing in an organizer. Having an organizer is one thing, but learning to use it at its fullest potential is something that could help turn your life around.

One of the most rewarding parts of my day, sadly enough, is highlighting tasks which I finished. It honestly feels up-lifting knowing that I'm able to stay on schedule with my to-do lists in an orderly fashion. Within your organizer, learn to jot down reminders, things to do, or even important up-coming dates. I tend to list the things needed to be done the night before, and as soon as the day starts, I'm on my way staying productive and keeping on track.

Purchase an organizer or calendar, something you are able to carry around, and get your life in check. You'll know what I mean about the self-euphoria you get when you begin crossing-off your checklist. Here's a start, learn to stay on top of things today.

Have a hard time getting tasks done, even with being organized? It might only take 10 minutes to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment