"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, February 28, 2011

Bright Advice #27: Stay on track.

This past week has been rather eventful celebrating a birthday catered by delectable Filipino food and also moments where it was filled with just unnecessary nuisance. Despite all that goes on, I must continue and focus on what I got to do, right? Easier said than done especially when life has so many distractions. Everyone has their own schedule and situations to deal with, but it's how you deal with it that matters.

Don't get me wrong, I too get sidetracked with scrambling thoughts, but honestly, I always have time to ponder. What needs to be done is my priority and I should not let events cloud my thoughts. On top of that, doing other objectives keeps my mind out of the dumps if I do feel a little down. Learn to take care of yourself before you try to attack on other obstacles that come and go in your daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment